EA forthcoming releases at Gamescom 2011
Andy Ruffell / 6 years ago
Electronic Arts booth’s a Gamescom this year will include titles for all platforms, including some of the most highly anticipated releases of the year many of which attendees will be able to get hands on play-time at one of their 350 gaming stations.
Highlights will include:
- FIFA 12: Huge space that puts players on the pitch to experience the gameplay action.
- Battlefield 3: A dedicated 64-person multiplayer area with the most authentic modern shooter experience of the year.
- STAR WARS®: The Old Republic: 36 hands-on stations with Origin Worlds and 16 hands-on stations for PvP.
- Need for Speed The Run: Get behind the wheel in a race for your life from the Golden Gate to the Empire State.
- The Sims 3 Pets: Hands-on play on all platforms
- Mass Effect 3: A high octane alien invasion adventure explodes in an all-out galactic war. The time has come to join the war effort and experience the industry’s most critically acclaimed RPG first-hand.
- The Sims Social: The Sims on Facebook® coming soon!
- The Secret World: Funcom producers will be showing an exciting live demo in one of many dungeons, highlighting combat, progression and boss fights.
There will also be a number of behind closed doors presentations for media (by appointment only) where they will showcase the following:
Battlefield 3, Burnout Crash!, Dragon Age Legends, FIFA 12, FIFA Manager, Kingdoms of Amadur: The Reckoning, Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed The Run, Need for Speed World, SSX, STAR WARS: The Old Republic, The Secret World, The Sims 3 Pets, New games from EAi include The Sims Social; Restaurant City: Gourmet Edition from Playfish, EA SPORTS FIFA Superstars and Pet Society Vacation; EA Mobile offers FIFA 12, Battlefield 3: Aftershock, Spy Mouse and Theme Park; and Chillingo offers Pixel Ranger, Rogue Sky, Swing the Bat, Gum Drop, Contre Jour, and Roll in the Hole.