EK Reveals Reflection² Distro Plate For New Lian Li O11D EVO XL
Jakob Aylesbury / 3 months ago
Recently Lian Li launched their O11D EVO XL offering more space over its EVO predecessor. Today EK Water Blocks has announced a new Reflection² Distro Plate specifically designed for the O11D EVO XL offering a stylish add on to enhance your water-cooling loop.
EK Reflection² Distro Plate For Lian Li O11D EVO XL
The EK-Quantum Reflection² Distro Plate is a custom water cooling reservoir, routing and pump solution which is designed specifically for the Lian Li O11D EVO XL and fits seamlessly for a clean water-cooling solution. The distro plate fits into the front of the case and is fitted with a D-RGB strip with 24 LEDs offering stunning lighting with no hotspots. The block makes use of a SATA powered 3rd generation PWM D5 pump which offers outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators whilst also running quietly.
The block uses multiple industry-standard G1/4″ threaded inlets and outlets as well as five innovative push-in ports with female G1/4″ threaded adapters to make radiator installation easier. All of these outlets are compatible with EK-Matrix7 which standardizes the product dimensions including port positions and spacing allowing for seamless integration with other EK components.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 230 x 75 x 472 mm
- G1/4″ ports: 16
- Reservoir volume: ~525ml
- D-RGB LED count: 24
- D-RGB cable length: 500 mm
- D-RGB connector standard: 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 23 W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9 m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-Rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
- Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M7
For 420mm radiators to work with the push-in-ports, the Push-In Adapter M7 needs to be used which has a standard G1/4 male thread with an O-ring at one end, a knurled midsection, and a male push-in part with two O-rings at the other end. It is pushed directly into the distro plate without the need to be screwed in. This adapter is available in four finishes, Black, Nickel, Satin Titanium and Gold.
Price and Availability
EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO XL D5 PWM D-RGB distribution plate is available for pre-order through the EK Webshop and partner reseller network. This product is expected to ship out in early October 2023. The list below shows the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), VAT included.
- EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO XL D5 PWM D-RGB distribution plate – €499.90
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M7 – Nickel – €5.40
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M7 – Black – €6.40
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M7 – Gold – €10.40
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M7 – Satin Titanium – €7.40