EKWB Unveil EK-PRO GPU WB for 3090/3080 Reference Cards
Mike Sanders / 2 months ago
EK Water Blocks (EKWB) is now offering an enterprise-grade GPU water block designed for use with the reference PCB layout for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards. This new block incorporates a CNC-machined nickel-plated copper base with a laser-cut stainless steel top for a robust metal cooling solution.
EKWB EK-PRO GPU WB
The EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel + Inox water block is purpose-designed with a much thicker 11.2mm copper base to clear the tall capacitors on most reference design graphics cards. This gives the water block a market advantage of having a clean design and wider compatibility list without sacrificing any coolant flow. The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channelled directly over these critical areas.
An Open Split-Flow cooling engine design is used, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.
Confirmed Product Compatibility
- Alienware RTX 3080
- Alienware RTX 3090
- ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3080 10GB
- ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
- EMTEK GeForce RTX 3080 10GB Black Edition OC
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix GS
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3090 Phoenix
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3090 Phoenix GS
- GALAX GeForce RTX 3080 SG (1-Click OC) (38NWM3MD99NN)
- GALAX GeForce RTX 3090 SG (1-Click OC) (39NSM5MD1GNA)
- HP Omen RTX 3080
- HP Omen RTX 3090
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG (1-Click OC) (38NWM3MD99NK)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB (38NWM3MD99NK)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG (1-Click OC) (39NSM5MD1GNK)
- KUROUTOSHIKOU GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GALAKURO (GG-RTX3090-E24GB/TP)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro (NED3080019IA-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S19IA-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro (NED3090019SB-132BA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro OC (NED3090S19SB-132BA)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 10GB XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG308010TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming REVEL EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 OC XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB Triple Fan Edition, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP (VCG309024TFXMPB)
Price & Availability
The EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel + Inox water block is assembled in Slovenia, Europe, and is available for order through the EK Webshop. – If you do, therefore, want to learn more about this water block solution, you can check out the official EKWB product website via the link below:
- EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel + Inox – €239.90 – Click here for more information!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!