EKWB Reveals EK-Quantum Reflection² Distro Plate for Lian Li V3000 Plus
Jakob Aylesbury / 2 weeks ago
EKWB has revealed its new Quantum Reflection² Distro Plate for the Lian Li V3000 Plus featuring cutting-edge water-cooling technology.
EK-Quantum Reflection² Distro Plate for Lian Li V3000 Plus
The Quantum Reflection² Distro Plate features a sleek reservoir, routing and pump solution for the Lian Li V3000 Plus case creating a stunning centrepiece for your water cooling loops. The Distro plate features high-quality glass-like acrylic material resulting in a flawless finish, advanced water-cooling capabilities and unrivalled aesthetics. Thanks to EK-Matrix7 this distro offers precisely aligned G1/4″ threaded inlets with other EKWB products ensuring a clean and organised loop layout.
PWM-Controlled D5 Pump
Paired up with this distro plate is a powerful PWM-Controlled D5 pump which offers powerful yet silent performance. The D5 pump is powerful enough to provide excellent performance for multiple blocks and radiators and this latest G3 variant has been provided with a SATA power connector as opposed to a 4-pin molex.
Mesmerizing RGB Illumination
Across the whole length of the unit as an addressable D-RGB LED strip which casts a vibrant glow through the unit and can be synchronized with other RGB components in your setup. Ensuring clean illumination is the black aluminium cover which hides unwanted LED hotspots. The RGB can be connected to the motherboard’s 5V header or a dedicated D-RGB controller and is compatible with a variety of RGB sync software.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 157,5 x 29,5 x 555 mm
- Reservoir volume: ~550ml
- D-RGB LED count: 32
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
- Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
- Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
Price and Availability
The EK-Quantum Reflection² V3000 Plus D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi distribution plate is available for pre-order through the EK Webshop for an MSRP of 529 Euros.
This product is expected to ship out in late June 2023.