EKWB Unveils its EK-AIO 280 D-RGB CPU Cooler
Mike Sanders / 2 years ago
EK Water Blocks (EKWB), has expanded its All-In-One product line with the highly anticipated EK-AIO 280 D-RGB. Following the success of EK-AIO D-RGB that comes in three different sizes, the latest EK-AIO 280 D-RGB was first introduced at the EK EXPO Reloaded Livestream event. It is meant to cater to customers who eagerly awaited the 280 mm radiator version combined with two 140 mm D-RGB Vardar S fans. This All-In-One solution is simple to use and easy to install with top-of-the-class cooling performance and fully customizable D-RGB lighting. The EK-AIO is an ideal solution for anyone who wants all the benefits of liquid cooling without all the maintenance it can bring.
The dual-fan EK-AIO with a 280 mm radiator is the perfect all-rounder for standard case sizes. The radiator surface is big enough to combat any mainstream CPU on the market and even has enough headroom for overclocking. An AIO with cooling capacities like this can either provide a super-silent PC setup or help harness the extra performance of an overclocked processor.
EKWB EK-AIO 280 D-RGB CPU Cooler
The robust SPC style pump ensures sufficient coolant flow through a dense copper fin structure, delivering optimal performance for its class of AIO products currently on the market. A sizeable pump housing indicates the quality of the pump that promises smooth and quiet operation and durability. The frosted cover of the pump unit acts as a perfect light disperser for the integrated addressable D-RGB LEDs.
A high-grade 27 mm thick aluminum radiator with a density of 19 fins per inch is ensuring efficient cooling. The thickness, or better yet, slimness of the radiator makes sure that EK-AIO is compatible with the majority of popular cases. The stylish black radiator, while being slim, is also being efficiently utilized since the radiator core has almost the same thickness as the outer body of the radiator.
The included addressable Vardar D-RGB fans are high-static pressure cooling fans, designed and built primarily for radiator use with liquid cooling systems. The perfectly balanced milky colored 7-blade rotor design is optimized for light dispersion and high-pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operation range of the fan. Compared to the 120 mm fans, EK-Vardar S 140ER outputs the same performance at lower RPMs, which means it can offer an overall quieter experience.
- Radiator Dimensions: 313 x 140 x 27mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Compatibility: 140mm
- Pump Unit Dimensions: 88 x 70 x 53mm
- Pump Unit Material: ABS Housing, Copper Cold plate, Steel Mounting Pump
- Pump Speed Range: 850 – 2600 RPM ± 10%
- Pump PWM Range: 20 – 100%
- Pump Cable Length: 450mm
- Pump Unit RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable)
- Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground Pump RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
- Tubing Material: Ultra-Low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Tubing Length: 400mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25mm
- Fan Speed Range: 500 – 2000 ± 10%
- Fan Noise Level: 36,4dBA (at maximum speed)
- Fan Static Pressure: 1,9 mm H20 = 18,6 Pa (at maximum speed)
- Fan Air Flow: 116 CFM = 197 m³/h (at maximum speed)
- Fan Cable Length: 500mm
- Fan RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable) Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground
- Fan RGB Cable Length: 50mm
Price & Availability
The EK-AIO 280 D-RGB is available to order now directly from EKWB for €113.36. – If you do, therefore, want to learn more about this new and exciting AIO liquid cooler, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!