Endgame Gear XM2WE Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
Peter Donnell / 8 months ago
What We Use
- Processor: Intel Core i7 13700KF
- Graphics Card: Gainward RTX 4090 24GB
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
- RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 5600Mhz 32GB
- Power Supply: be quiet 800W Platinum
- Case: Fractal Design North
- Desk: ThunderX3 ED7 Adjustable Gaming Desk
- Chair: noblechair HERO Java Edition
- Keyboard: JamesDonkey RS2
- Mouse: Glorious Model D Minus Wireless
- Headset: Audeze LCD-2 Cloased Back
- Steam Controller
- PlayStation 5 DualSense
- Xbox One Controller
- ThrustMaster TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition
With the Intel Core i7 13700KF, Gainward RTX 4090 24GB and Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX powering the heart of this gaming setup, there’s virtually no compromise on performance, allowing me to the latest peripherals, games, software, and much more at their absolute best. The Fractal Design North is a lovely PC case, and I’ve taken its cooling to the next level with seven Noctua ULN fans (Ultra Low Noise), and the iconic king of cooling that is the NH-D15S, meaning I get big airflow throughout the build, but with barely a noise from the system that could compromise any other testing.
Thanks to Kingston for some fast DDR5 memory, and the PCIe Gen 4.0 speeds of the Seagate FireCuda 530 PCIe Gen 4 2TB M.2 SSDs, ultra-fast response times and loading mean there are no compromises in our software testing.
The ThunderX3 ED7 Adjustable Gaming Desk and noblechair HERO Java Edition make for great productivity, ergonomics and comfort for those long hours working, and longer nights gaming. I practically live at my desk, so the lumbar support and the standing desk option are real game-changers I couldn’t live without these days.