Endless Space 2 Patch Comes With New Factions!
John Williamson / 2 years ago
Endless Space 2 is an enthralling turn-based 4K space-strategy simulator which allows to you explore mysterious sectors of uncharted space. This is one of the best examples of a 4X strategy game and currently has a “Very Positive” rating on Steam. Recently, the developer Amplitude Studios released a huge update which introduces The United Empire faction and includes three new minor factions. The minor factions also adds exciting quests:
- New major faction: The United Empire, which features economics-focused gameplay based on the generation and use of influence.
- Three minor factions: The Pilgrims & Amoeba factions from the original Endless Space, and the new Z’vali faction have been added.
- Minor faction quests: Players can now assimilate minor factions through various special quests.
- Increased turn limit: Players can now play up to 200 turns. Players can choose to continue their game after achieving a victory at turn 100.
- Marketplace: Allows players to acquire resources and heroes in exchange for Dust
- Technology Tree: Era 4 of the Tech Tree has been added, offering for more research paths, unlocks and buildings
- Addition of deeds: Players will receive special rewards for performing specific actions
Please note, Endless Space 2 hasn’t gone gold yet and remains in Valve’s Early Access programme. Despite this, the game is really polished and should keep you entertained for a considerable amount of time. I’m pleased to see the developer progressing the game forward and adding new features. The revised balance will also help to provide a more enjoyable user experience. Currently, Endless Space 2 is £26.24 for the standard edition and £33.74 if you decide to opt for the digital deluxe version.
What is your favourite space simulator of all time?