EVGA Announce 600B Power Supply
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
EVGA have just unveiled their latest budget power supply – the EVGA 600B which joins their recently announced 500B model. The 600B is capable of supplying 600 watts of continuous power at 80 Plus Bronze efficiency levels. EVGA have opted for HEC/Compucase as the OEM supplier of the 600B. The unit uses a single 12 volt rail design and has OPP/UPP/OVP/SCP protections (over power/ under power/ over voltage/ short circuit protections).
The EVGA 600B is Intel Haswell C6/C7 ready and features quiet PWM 120mm fan operation. The unit comes with a 3 year EVGA warranty and customer support.
More details can be seen here. Expect pricing to be aggressive as this unit is based on a budget OEM design.
- Exceptional 3 year warranty and unparalleled EVGA customer support
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with up to 85% efficiency under typical loads
- High Amperage Single-Rail design for maximum power and efficiency
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- Heavy-duty Power Protections provide peace of mind during operation
Image courtesy of EVGA