EVGA Announces its SuperNOVA 850 GM/750 GM PSUs
Mike Sanders / 5 months ago
EVGA is undoubtedly one of the most respected names when it comes to power supply designs. I have one sat in my PC right now as I type this, and given that it’s still going strong after nearly seven years of usage over three separate builds, it certainly stands as a testament to the build quality and overall functionality of their PSUs. So if you have a lot of love for EVGA and require a new power supply for your existing or upcoming build, then with the launch of their latest SuperNOVA GM models, you’re going to want to check these out!
EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GM / 750 GM
Available in 850 W and 750 W, these new power supplies are engineered to bring the power, prestige, and performance of EVGA’s award-winning power supplies into an SFX-Standard form factor. Featuring 80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency, fully modular cables, and 100% Japanese capacitors, the GM’s cast a long shadow over its competition. Pint-sized, affordable, and packed with everything you need, the EVGA SuperNOVA GM power supplies make short work of tight spaces.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan.
- SFX-Standard Form Factor packs large power into a small space for compatibility with mITX cases and compact gaming systems
- Auto ECO Mode to ensure silent operation under low to medium loads with no configuration necessary
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing, EVGA has not confirmed any specific regional release dates for the new SuperNOVA GM power supplies or how much we can expect them to cost when they hit retailers. However, based on their prior releases, we would anticipate something in the region of £75 for the 750W model, while the 850W design will likely be in the £90 region. However, if you do want to learn more, you can check out the official EVGA product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!