EVGA Announces The EVGA Hadron Chassis
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Now you are able to build a mini ITX system with enthusiast performance! Or at least that is what EVGA are claiming. The all new EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX chassis has been designed without compromises, even though it has been designed to fit within a mere 305mm height and 169mm width, the EVGA Hadron Air chassis is extremely small, but capable of holding today’s latest hardware, plus it looks… different, and different is good!
The chassis comes fitted with a 500W Gold rated power supply, support for a full-sized graphics card, sleek looks and enthusiast features, the EVGA Hadron Air mini ITX chassis packs a serious punch. While many still think that 500W isn’t enough for a gaming rig, they’re wrong, that’s more than enough for a single GPU system and plenty of power to spare too.
Also, EVGA did not forget about the water cooling enthusiasts. Stay tuned for an upcoming EVGA Hadron Hydro with compatibility for aftermarket water cooling! Or of course you could just mod your own into it some how, because where is the fun in having all the fine details done for you.
- Integrated 500W Gold Rated Power Supply w/ 40A on +12V Rail
- Supports most full-sized enthusiast graphics cards (up to 267mm, double slot)
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports all mini ITX form factor motherboards
- 12in/305mm height and 6.6in/169mm width – one of the smallest chassis available for the enthusiast!
- 2 x 2.5/3.5in Drive Bays support two hard drives
- Supports slim slot load optical drive (not included)
Would you invest in one of these tiny titans? I’m fairly sure there is a market for this thing, especially given the growing demand for powerful and highly portable LAN gaming rigs, hopefully EVGA will be nice to us and well get one in for review in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
Thank you EVGA for providing us with this information.