EVGA Hardware Dominates The 3DMark Leaderboards With 9 World Records
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
EVGA has once again teamed up with extreme overclocker Vince “k|ngp|n” Lucido to set no less than nine 3DMark World Records using the latest EVGA hardware! Armed with the new EVGA X79 Dark motherboard, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Classified and TITAN graphics cards, an EVGA SuperNOVA 1500 Classified Power Supply, and the latest Ivy Bridge-E processors from Intel, EVGA with k|ngp|n were able to once again raise the bar of enthusiast hardware.
Naturally this gives EVGA every right to celebrate and it’s a great way for them to flex the power of their hardware, of course there aren’t many of us out there that are going to get this kind of performance in our home gaming rigs, not unless you have an endless supply of LN2 and a lot of spare time, not to mention money.
I must admit though, these are some extremely impressive scores, but the world of GPU performance is ever changing, so who knows how long EVGA and k|ngp|n can hold onto these positions.
3DMark World Records*
- 3DMark Fire Strike (4-Way SLI) = 33,730
- 3DMark Fire Strike (Single Card) = 15,444
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme (4-Way SLI) = 22,731
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme (Single Card) = 7,732
- 3DMark Cloud Gate (Overall) = 53,463
- 3DMark 11 Extreme (Overall) = 23,861
- 3DMark 11 Performance (Single Card) = 21,864
- 3DMark Vantage (Overall) = 89,998
- 3DMark Vantage (Single Card) = 72,578
*As of 2 October 2013
- Graphics Cards: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Classified and EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN
- Motherboard: EVGA X79 Dark
- Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified
- GPU Overclocking Software: EVGA Precision X
- CPU Overclocking Software: EVGA ELEET-X
- Overclocking Hardware: EVGA EVBot
Thank you EVGA for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of EVGA.