EVGA Launches DG-7 Series Gaming Cases
Ashley Allen / 3 years ago
EVGA is releasing a new series of sleek mid-tower gaming cases, “designed with aesthetics and function in mind,” according to the company. The DG-7 Series cases feature tempered glass windows, efficient cable management, and support for up to seven case fans. In addition, the cases boast K-Boost support for one-button overclocking; plus, of course, RGB lighting, like all good (and bad, and mediocre, and all) PC hardware always includes.
EVGA DG-7 Series Key Features
- Up to 3 Sided Tempered Glass – Immaculate tempered glass side and front panels make the DG-7 series the perfect case to show off your components.
- Vertical GPU Mounting (Optional) – Make your GPU the center of attention with vertical GPU mount.
- Full RGB Control – RGB lighting and control board give you the control to sync up all RGB lighting in your system.
- K-Boost for Optimum Performance – Get the most out of your system at the touch of a button. K-Boost features one button overclocking for the CPU and GPU
- Convenient and versatile to build – Built in cable management, covered PSU shroud, and hidden hard drive trays for a clean and easy build. Supports up to 7 case fans, fully compatible with 360mm, 280mm and 120mm radiators.
- DG Tuner Software Support – Allows you to fully control the RGB lighting in your case.
- 3 Year Warranty
Price and Availability
The EVGA DG-7 Series cases are available for pre-order now for 11th December shipping, priced between $59.99 and $149.99.