EVGA Launches GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW ACX 2.0+
Bohs Hansen / 4 years ago
After having released the fastest GTX 980 Ti with their K|NGP|N edition, EVGA introduced the GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW to take the second place. The EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW is using Nvidia’s top-end consumer chips to deliver an amazing result when coupled with EVGA’s technologies.
The card is powered by two 8-Pin power inputs and has a 8+2 phase power design as well as the dual BIOS feature for two settings or a backup. EVGA equipped this card with their acclaimed ACX 2.0+ cooling technology and also added a good-looking backplate that helps with the cards structural strength as well as cooling. Users of this card will get 2816 NVIDIA CUDA Cores at their disposal next to the 6GB GDDR5 memory, more than enough for most tasks.
The EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooling technology comes with a memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) that can reduce the MOSFET temperatures up to 13%, and it also has optimised Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) that additionally reduce GPU temperature by 5 degrees. One of the best features is the silent mode where the fans won’t spin up until they’re actually needed, providing you with a 0dB operation. It also uses optimised swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor that delivers more air flow with less power.
- Fastest EVGA GTX 980 Ti Next to K|NGP|N and Classified – 1291MHz Boost Clock with room for more.
- 8+2 Power Phase Design allows for robust overclocking with an additional 25W of power headroom.
- EVGA ACX 2.0+ Cooling offers dramatically lower GPU temperatures and saves power, allowing for more power to be allocated for overclocking.
- Double Ball Bearing Fans offer 400% longer lifespan than traditional sleeved bearing fans.
- dB Noise Inverter turns the fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
- Pre-installed Backplate included.
- Built with 6GB of high-performance GDDR5 memory for the best image quality and 4K gaming performance.