EVGA Officially Launches the Z590 Dark Motherboard
Mike Sanders / 2 months ago
After months and months of speculation and hype, it’s finally here! Yes, EVGA has at last confirmed the official launch and MSRP of its brand new enthusiast-grade Z590 Dark motherboard. This armed and fully operational motherboard is born from a 10-layer PCB and powered by a 21-Phase VRM.
EVGA Z590 Dark Motherboard
With support for PCIe Gen4 graphics cards and M.2 NVMe SSDs, overclockers have nothing to fear when shooting for the highest scores in any benchmark. For everyone else, the Z590 DARK is loaded with over a dozen USB options, eight SATA ports, two 2.5Gbps NICs + WiFi 6/BT 5.1, 7.1 Channel HD Audio, three M.2 Key-M slots, and two fan headers dedicated to AIO CPU Coolers.
- 150% Increased Socket Gold Content
- 2-Way SLI® Support + PhysX
- Built for EVGA ELEET X1
- Dual EVGA Probe-It Connectors
- EVGA ELEET X1 Software Support
- EVGA’s Latest GUI BIOS Featuring OC Robot and In-BIOS Stress Testing
- HDMI 2.0b, and DisplayPort 1.4
- Highly-Efficient 21 Phase Digital VRM
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- New Integrated EVGA Wireless Module with Intel Dual-band WiFi 6 / BT5.2 with external antenna
- Onboard ARGB and RGB Headers controlled through EVGA ELEET X1
- Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons
- Onboard Temperature and Voltage Monitoring
- PCI Express® Gen 4
- PCIe Disable Switches
- Realtek 7.1 Channel HD Audio + EVGA NU Audio
- Reinforced PCIe slots
- SafeBoot button resets the motherboard and goes into the BIOS with last known good settings without clearing CMOS
- Slow Mode switch locks CPU multiplier to lowest possible setting to allow users to switch between max OC and low speeds in real-time.
- SPI flashing via USB allows you to flash your BIOS without a CPU
- Supports Intel Socket 1200 Processors
- Triple BIOS Support
- Chipset – Intel Z590
- SLI – 2-Way SLI
- SATA – 6 Native SATA 6 Gb/s Ports / 2 ASMedia SATA 6 Gb/s Ports
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- USB – USB 2.0 (3 Internal Headers + SPI to USB Type-A)
- Memory Support – 2 DIMM Dual-Channel (up to 64GB) DDR4 5333MHz+
- Capacitors – 100% Solid State
- Ethernet – 2x Intel® 2.5 Gigabit NIC
- Audio – Realtek ALC1220 7.1 Channel HD Audio + SV3H615
- Display Outputs – DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0
- Fan Headers – 8 (2x 3A Pump 2x CPU PWM, 4x PWM/DC)
- PCB – 10 Layers
- PCI-E Slot Arrangement – 2×16, 1×4
- NVMe Support – Yes (PCIe Gen4, PCIe Gen3, and PCIe + SATA)
- E-ATX Form Factor
- Length: 12in – 304.8mm
- Width: 10.89in – 276.6mm
Where Can I Learn More?
Set to hit retailers imminently, EVGA has confirmed that their Z590 Dark motherboard will come with an MSRP of around $599. Quite a lot of money for a motherboard we’ll grant you, but when you consider the amazing potential this has, the overclocking community will literally be watering at the mouth to get their hands on this. In other words, expect to see a lot of records broken in the coming weeks!
If you do, therefore, want to learn more about the EVGA Z590 Dark, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
Alternatively though, with EVGA’s first AMD X570 Dark motherboard having already recently been teased, Team Red fans will very likely also have something to get excited about too in the very near future! – We’ll keep you posted!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!