Fallout 4 Update 1.9 Beta Now Available
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
The latest update for Fallout 4 is now available in beta form on Steam, bringing the game up to version 1.9, and a few tasty treats come along with it too. This update adds support for the much-anticipated high-resolution texture pack, improved mod filtering, performance improvements, and a few stability patches too.
You’ll now be able to search for mods by filtering by highest rated, most favourited today/week/month/etc and more.
The only thing worth mentioning is that while this does add support for the new textures, that component isn’t ready just yet and will launch next week with the public version of today’s patch.
Fallout 4 Version 1.9 Changelog
- Support for High Resolution Texture Pack
- Added Featured category for mods
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
- General performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging