Finalwire Releases AIDA64 version 5.90
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
FinalWire announced the release of the latest AIDA64 version, bringing the version number up to 5.90. The new AIDA64 5.90 comes with support for all the latest hardware as well as some yet unreleased hardware. For those who shouldn’t know, AIDA64 is a software streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool.
The new AIDA64 release implements optimised benchmarks for AMD Ryzen Summit Ridge and Intel Apollo Lake processors. It also supports the upcoming Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update as well as the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and NVIDIA.
Interesting things in the change log are the preliminary support for the AMD Zen server processors as well as the Gemini Lake SoC and Knight Mill HPC processors. Naturally, the focus is on the AMD Ryzen processors as well as improved support for Intel’s current 200-series chipsets, and that’s great. But all the hints found in the below new features and improvements sure wet the appetite for more.
The press release mentions the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies from both AMD and Nvidia, so while that undoubtedly includes the GTX 1080 Ti, there might be hints towards Vega found in the app too. I’m sure that there are people already digging through the new version to find new and yet unreleased information on the upcoming CPUs and GPUs.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Ryzen Summit Ridge processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update support
- Optimised 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Apollo Lake SoC
- Improved support for Intel Cannonlake, Coffee Lake, Denverton, Kaby Lake-X, Skylake-X CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen server processors
- Preliminary support for Intel Gemini Lake SoC and Knights Mill HPC CPU
- NZXT Kraken X52 sensor support
- Socket AM4 motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel B250, H270, Q270 and Z270 chipset based motherboards
- EastRising ER-OLEDM032 (SSD1322) OLED support
- SMBIOS 3.1.1 support
- Crucial M600, Crucial MX300, Intel Pro 5400s, SanDisk Plus, WD Blue SSD support
- Improved support for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Advanced support for HighPoint RocketRAID 27xx RAID controllers
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6
You can update through the software itself or download it from one of the many mirrors such as the one on TechPowerUp.