Fractal Lumen S24 RGB AIO Liquid Cooler Review
Mike Sanders / 4 weeks ago
Fractal Design are well known among the PC hardware community for being a manufacturer that prides itself on always bringing quality products to the market. While they don’t release a lot, what does come out is nearly always absolutely fantastic. If you are, therefore, in the market for a new CPU cooler upgrade, then you’re going to want to check this out as Fractal has just released its brand new Lumen S24 RGB AIO liquid cooler. And in terms of specifications and features, this one is really looking to take performance and aesthetics to a whole new level!
Fractal Lumen S24 RGB AIO Liquid Cooler
Offering sleek and stylish ARGB lighting, don’t let that fool you into thinking that this is compensating for the rest of this AIO being more mundane. The Fractal Lumen S24 RGB is certainly pitching itself as a high-performance CPU cooling solution suitable for some of the most potent consumer-level Intel and AMD processors around with it boasting a practically unrivalled level of build quality. There is, after all, a reason why this comes with a huge (in AIO terms) 5-year warranty!
Available in 240, 280, and 360mm designs, for this review we’ll be taking a closer look at the 240mm model as, overall, we suspect that this is by far and away probably the most accessible to consumers who are in the market for a potent CPU cooler upgrade, but perhaps are working around some limited chassis space!
- Integrated ARGB effects with full motherboard control
- Removable pump face can be turned at 90-degree intervals to maintain a horizontal logotype in any mounting orientation
- Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, Razer Chroma and ASRock Polychrome support
- Pre-applied thermal paste for optimal application with even coverage
- Supports the most common sockets for both Intel and AMD
- Durable low-permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves
- Articulating elbow fittings make tubes easier to route and reduce tension on the pump
- Low turbulence Fractal Design Aspect fans with chainable power and ARGB connectors
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
For more in-depth specifications, please visit the official Fractal website via the link here!
What Does Fractal Design Have To Say?
“The new Lumen series of AIO CPU coolers from Fractal Design delivers high-end cooling performance and premium ARGB effects at attractive price. Lumen features Fractal Design’s newly released Aspect PWM fans with daisy-chainable power/ARGB connectors and comes pre-applied with optimal thermal paste coverage, making it an attractive AIO solution for both starting and seasoned builders. Options for controlling the pump’s integrated ARGB effects include Asus AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, Razer Chroma and ASRock Polychrome support.
240mm, 280mm, and 360mm radiator sizes are available with a choice of ARGB or all-black Aspect fans, and all versions include mounting hardware for all the most common AMD and Intel CPUs as well as a 5-year limited warranty.”