Game Max Draco Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
Game Max Draco
The words RGB and tempered glass are thrown around a lot in the PC market. However, it is not every day that you’ll find the word affordable mentioned at the same time. Game Max has just released their latest RGB tempered glass PC chassis, and at a little over £70, it’s undoubtedly one of the more affordable in its class.
While some may not class £70 as affordable, for a chassis that features two tempered glass windows and four pre-installed RGB 120mm fans, it certainly seems like extraordinary value for money on paper.
- I/O Ports – 2 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio.
- Remote controller – 1 remote controller allow the user the control the LED’s freely. Colours Include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Purple.
- Water-Cooling Support – Front panel supports a 360mm radiator and the back of the case supports a 120mm radiator.
- Fans – 3 x 120mm RGB fans on the front,1 x 120mm RGB fans on the rear.
- Front & Side Panel – With a tempered glass front panel and an attractive tempered glass side panel on the left side allows users to show off their internal components.
- USB Ports – Connector has both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, to allow for use on boards that do not support USB 3.0
Game Max has been increasing in popularity and gaining a lot of attention in the UK market. We’ve already reviewed several of their products, such as the Moonstone and the Onyx, both of which featured a tempered glass and RGB design at very competitive prices, especially compared to other chassis on the market. Of course, we are hoping to see a repeat performance with the Draco.