Game Max Starlight Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 12 months ago
Game Max Starlight
There are loads of great chassis on the market these days, and you have to look pretty hard to find a bad one from the more established brands. Game Max has continuously put out many impressive products, and even more so, they’re prices have been mostly amazing too. when it comes to RGB, tempered glass mid-towers, they seem to be able to offer more value for money than any other brand right now. Furthermore, with us taking a look at the Starlight, it seems that trend is set to continue.
Priced at just £59.50, the Starlight comes equipped with support for an ATX motherboard, large GPUs, big coolers and more. It also features a tempered glass side panel window, a built-in RGB controller for up to 9-devices, AURA sync, an IR remote, RGB front panel lighting, RGB fans, and more.
- Design – The Starlight is a Mid-Tower gaming case with a unique design it comes with cutouts on the right-hand side to provide good airflow, a full tempered glass left side panel and a Rainbow RGB strip on the front.
- Fans – Supports up to five fans with 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo rainbow RGB fan included giving your chassis some added colour.
- LED button – The LED button on the I/O panel allows for easy access when changing the colour of the Rainbow RGB fans.
- PWM Hub & IR Remote Controller – The Starlight comes with a PWM hub and can connect to 9 devices in total, 6-pin fans. The hub comes with a 3-pin AURA connector and IR remote controller giving you unlimited control over your LED lighting.
- Water-Cooling Support – The Starlight can fit 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the front, 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the top and 1 x 120 / 140mm radiator at the back to give the user extensive water cooling support.
- Tempered Glass – Full left side tempered glass panel allowing the user to show off their internal components from all angles.
- Removable Dust Filter – A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Starlight helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- I\O Ports – 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio.
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official product page here.
What Game Max Had to Say
“Brand new for 2018 Game Max are proud to introduce the Starlight ATX Mid-Tower gaming case, with a full tempered glass left side panel. One Single-Ring Halo Rainbow RGB fan is included at the back and with room for an extra five fans this case really has something to offer. A Rainbow RGB strip on the front adds even more colour and gives you a new level of computer lighting.” – Game Max