Gamemax Polaris RGB Tempered Glass Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
Gamemax Polaris RGB
We’ve had a lot of fun recently with Gamemax products, and have already awarded several of their latest products. We’ve reviewed the Draco, Moonstone, and Onyx chassis to date. Of course, we loved that each chassis offered a competitive product, cool lighting effects, and plenty of tempered glass. However, they also did all those things at some of the most affordable prices on the market today. Their latest chassis, the Polaris, looks set to continue that trend, offering up more glass and RGB lighting at fantastic prices.
It features everything you would expect from a modern mid-tower, including some radiator support, a PSU shroud, and it even comes with four RGB LED fans and colour change remote control too. It’ll support up to an ATX motherboard, ATX PSU, and a good size CPU cooler, and graphics card. Overall, it sounds pretty decent on paper, so let’s open the box and take a closer look.
- I/O Ports – 2 x USB3.0 and HD Audio.
- Remote controller – 1 remote controller allow the user the control the LED’s freely. Colours Include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, Orange, White and Purple.
- Water-Cooling Support – Front panel supports a 360mm radiator and the back of the case supports a 120mm radiator.
- Fans – 3 x 120mm RGB fans on the front,1 x 120mm RGB fans on the rear.
- Front & Side Panel – With a tempered glass front panel and an attractive tempered glass side panel on the left side allows users to show off there internal components.
- USB Ports – Connector has both USB3.0 and USB2.0, to allow for use on boards that do not support USB3.0
What Gamemax Had to Say
“Game Max Polaris is made with a very simple and classic design, it comes with a tempered glass front panel and an attractive tempered glass side panel on the left side. It has 1 remote controller which allows you to control your LED’s freely. 3 x 120mm RGB fans on the front and 1 x 120mm RGB fans on the rear are included, which makes this an ideal solution for the gaming enthusiast and an excellent cooling solution to help to keep the computer temperature low. The 2 x USB3.0 / USB2.0 allow the user to connect to most media storage devices.” – Gamemax