GeForce 385.69 Driver Game Ready for COD: WWII Open Beta
Ashley Allen / 11 months ago
NVIDIA’s latest WHQL driver – GeForce 385.69 (nice) – is Game Ready for a plethora of new games. In fact, the driver is optimised for three separate betas. Specifically the Call of Duty: WWII, Star Wars Battlefront 2, From Other Suns open betas. In addition, it’s Game Ready for EVE: Valkyrie – Warzone, Forza Motorsport 7, FIFA 18, and Project Cars 2.
GeForce 385.69 WHQL Game Ready driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Project Cars 2, Call of Duty: WWII open beta, Total War: WARHAMMER II, Forza Motorsport 7, EVE: Valkyrie – Warzone, FIFA 18, Raiders of the Broken Planet, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 open beta.
Game Ready VR
Provides the optimal gaming experience for EVE: Valkyrie – Warzone and From Other Suns open beta.
This driver adds security updates for driver components.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
- JX3 Online
- Project CARS 2
- Raiders of the broken planet
- Total War: WARHAMMER II
- 3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Call of Duty: WWII – Good
- Project CARS 2 – Good
- Raiders of the Broken Planet – Not recommended
- Total War: Warhammer II – Not recommended
- Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.47
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0524
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 8.0
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
- [SLI][ShadowPlay][Doom (4)]: Severe flickering occurs in the game after pressing Alt + Tab with SLI enabled and either instant replay is ON or manual capture is in progress. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Surround]: The [Ctrl+Alt+S] keyboard shortcut does not enable or disable Surround. 
- [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti][The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth]: Low frame rate and lagging occurs when playing the game in full-screen mode. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 1080][G-Sync]: With G-Sync enabled, stuttering occurs when playing games on the external display. 
- [GeForce GTX 970M][Notebook][HitFilm Express]: The application UI does not respond properly. 
- [Notebook][Minecraft]: Low frame rates when playing the game in full-screen mode on Optimus notebooks. 
- [Optimus notebook][Minecraft]: r] 385.28: Low FPS in Minecraft full screen mode on Optimus laptops after driver update 
- [Optimus notebook][OpenGL]: Heavy flickering occurs while playing any OpenGL application such as HeavenBenchmark or OglBalls. 
- [Discord]: FPS overlay erroneously appears in the application if enabled in GeForce Experience. 
- [Runescape]: Lower frame rate occurs. 
- [Windows Store apps][G-Sync]: ]: Video playback from Windows store apps stutter and eventually freeze with G-sync enabled in full screen mode. 
- [WindowedG-Sync][Universal Windows Platform apps]: The Start menu loads sluggishly when switching the focus between a UWP game and the Start menu.
- HDR TV/displays have distorted colors after changing the resolution from the Windows control panel 
- [NVENC]: Bitrate overshoot occurs if the frame rate is over 240 fps. 
- [ANSEL][Aven Colony]: Enable updated .exe for Aven Colony. 
As with every released driver, version 385.69 WHQL of the Release 384 driver has open issues and enhancement requests ssociated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.
Windows 10 Issues
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Adobe Reader 3D]: There is corruption in the PDF. 
- [GeForce TITAN]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripperenabled
The GeForce 385.69 Game Ready WHQL driver is available here.