GeForce 471.41 Drivers Support Windows 11 and DLSS on RDR2
Peter Donnell / 3 months ago
Nvidia released their latest GeForce Game Ready Drivers this week, bringing them up to version 471.41 WHQL. What’s more, the new drivers come with official support for Windows 11, so there should be some noticeable performance and stability improvements there. This includes a WDDM 3.0 compliant display driver. With Nvidia now having an official driver for the upcoming OS, it should make testing and development for it a lot smoother.
Furthermore, the new driver has some nice surprises for gamers too. You’ll find DLSS bringing huge performance improvements for Red Dead Redemption 2 gamers, as well as Cherobylite.
The drivers also introduce CUDA 11.4 support, adds a wide range of GFE Settings Support for various games, and more. Of course, there’s a wide range of bug fixes too, and you can check out the full changelog below!
GeForce 471.41 Drivers Changelog
DLSS Support Added
- Red Dead Redemption 2
Operating System Support
- Added support for Windows 11
GFE Settings Support
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- Elite Dangerous: Odyssey
- Endzone – A World Apart
- Into the Radius VR
- LEGO Builder’s Journey
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
- Nigate Tale
- Slime Rancher
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister
- The Last Spell
- Samsung LS28AG700N
- Samsung LC27G50A
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stops working. 
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from the game Valorant. 
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze during gameplay. 
- [League of Legends]: The game may fail to launch. 
- [HDR]: Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode 
- Ansel DOF filter blurs the entire screen in some games. 
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update. 
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes 
- [RDP] Remote desktop connection to PC with color set to 10-bit will result in corrupted
- picture. 
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connected to an LG C9 OLED TV 
Windows 10 Issues
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used. 
- To work around, disable “INTERACTIVE SMOKE/FOG” from the in-game graphics options.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled 
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
- To work around, disable MPO using the registry key found in the KB article: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157/.
- Unable to detect supported display modes for the Samsung Odyssey G9 display 
Download the latest drivers by clicking update in GeForce experience or manually downloading them here.