Genesis Reveals New Oxal 120 Fans High Efficiency Fans
Jakob Aylesbury / 5 months ago
Genesis Oxal 120
The Oxal 120 from Genesis is featured with their new Irid 505F case and is designed for cases with standard as well as thick dust filters. When compared to standard fan solutions the Oxal 120 is designed to provide much better efficiency thanks to its high static pressure which provides sufficient airflow in even the most restrictive scenarios.
Low-Speed High Efficiency
The Genesis Oxal 120 is a low revolution span reaching the efficiency of a standard fan with max speeds of just 1300 RPM. Achieving a balance of a silent operation and efficient operation is easy at just 80% of the maximum rated speed. This fan is equipped with anti-vibration pads as well as a 3-pin male and female allowing daisy chaining as well as direct connection to the motherboard.
- male–female 3-pin connector, which allows for the connection of another fan to the same socket on the motherboard
- 1300 maximum RPM in connection with high static pressure translates into optimal airflow in a restrictive environment (e.g. in cases with anti-dust filters)
- anti-vibration pads and sleeve bearings with enhanced durability (up to 50,000 h)
- type: computer fan
- fan size: 120 mm
- max RPM: 1300 RPM
- bearing type: sleeve
- durability: up to 50,000 h
- connections: 3-pin
- volume: 22.1 dB
- max air flow: 46.1 CFM
- static pressure: 1.05 mmH2o,
- rated voltage: 12 VDC
- size (length × width × depth): 25 × 120 × 120 mm
- weight: 174.2 g
- included in set: mounting components
Price and Availability
The Genesis Oxal 120 is available now for an MSRP of 4,99€/5,29$ and 11,99€/12,49$ for a pack of 3.
You can learn more about the Genesis Oxal 120 at the product page here.