Genius release DeathTaker MMO/RTS mouse
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
With nine buttons DeathTaker gives gamers the ability to customize their gaming experience. Genius’ included “Scorpion” UI lets gamers manage macros for up to 55 keys in 5 profiles, as well as a selection of up to 16 million backlight colors. The on-board memory design prevents game block and stores preferred macro settings for ready-to-play action on any computer.
Continuing to show flexibility, the GX Gaming Series DeathTaker has a built-in over-clocking SCGii engine designed for MMO and RTS gamers. Gamers can independently adjust the X and Y axis from 100 to 5700 dpi, and use the removable weight system including 6 metal weights -each 4.5 grams- to get the right heft and balance for any game or hand speed.
DeathTaker is not only completely customizable, but also provides a smooth, stable connection with a comfortable ergonomic design. Incorporated in DeathTaker is the full speed CPU giving gamers 8x faster response time. The high-quality braided cable with a resilient gold-plated USB connector means gamers don’t have to worry about interrupted gameplay.
With a reliable 8 million clicks, DeathTaker gives MMO and RTS gamers the flexibility, stability, and comfort they desire for the MSRP of $79.90.
Product Highlights of DeathTaker Laser Gaming Mouse
- Nine professional buttons designed for MMO, and RTS gamers.
- Adjust X and Y axis independently from 100 to 5700 dpi for different game demands
- Removable weight system with 6 metal weights – 4.5 grams each
- On-board memory to prevent game block and reprogramming no matter the computer
- Includes “Scorpion” UI to allow button assignment and macro management
- RGB system to select up to 16 million backlight colors
- 1.8 meter braided cable with gold-plated USB connection