Gigabyte B560M AORUS Elite Motherboard Review
Ben Enos / 1 year ago
Intel’s latest 11th Gen CPUs are still providing us with new content, sort of! Today, we are taking a look at another B560 board, this time from the folks at Gigabyte. Gigabyte has been kind enough to send us their B560M AORUS Elite motherboard. As the name would suggest, this board is M-ATX in size, based on the B560 chipset and should be a great option for those looking to go to Intel’s 11th Gen CPUs. While the 11th Gen launch as a whole hasn’t been that great, we have found that the B560 boards are generally the way to go for most consumers should you want to look into the platform.
Gigabyte B560M AORUS Elite
We have seen a few B560 motherboards for testing now and must say, they are likely the way most people would want to go if upgrading to the latest Intel CPUs. Pairing something like the B560M AORUS ELITE motherboard with an Intel I5-11400F is going to give you a nice little budget gaming setup should you be able to find a GPU or be willing to use your current/old one.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C® and Front USB3.2 Gen1 Type-C® for Connecting Devices
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official Manufacturer Motherboard product page here.
Looking to purchase? Check it out on AMAZON UK: CLICK HERE
As for what else is included in the box aside from the B560M AORUS ELITE board itself, we have a user’s manual, a pair of SATA cables and a couple of M.2 screws and that really is about it.