Gigabyte Launches X570S AERO G Motherboard
Mike Sanders / 1 year ago
Following months of rumours and speculation, Gigabyte has finally confirmed the launch of its brand new X570S AERO G motherboard. Designed to be a perfect proposition for content creators and professionals, who also enjoy dabbling in the occasional bit of gaming, the X570S AERO G packs plenty of excellent features and functionality that will undoubtedly have AMD Ryzen owners looking for an upgrade watering at the mouth!
Gigabyte X570S AERO G Motherboard
The Gigabyte X570S AERO G markets itself as a perfect all-rounder and certainly packs plenty of excellent utilisation options whether you choose to use it for content creation or simply as an exceptionally nice-looking gaming motherboard. With some suggesting that this new AERO series will ultimately be the replacement for their existing ‘VISION’ models, by and large, it’s hard to deny that in terms of aesthetics and functionality, Gigabyte will impress a lot of people with this design, particularly since its both AMD Ryzen 5000 and Ryzen 5000G ‘ready’ out of the box!
“AERO Series motherboards are a fresh approach to creators that evolve with optimized features for content creation. To deliver reliable computing performance, impressive connectivity, expandable graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads like 3D rendering and feature-length video production.” – Gigabyte
- Support AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 4000 G series / Ryzen™ 3000 series / Ryzen™ 3000 G series / RYZEN 2000 series / Ryzen™ 2000 G series processors
- Dual Channel ECC / Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 4 DIMMs
- Go further without more cables by VisionLINK I/O design
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- Wi-Fi 6 2×2 802.11ax with all new antenna support for better signal
- Comprehensive connectivity by front and rear USB 3.2 Type-C® connectors
- 4 Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe® x4 M.2 connectors with unique thermal guards
- Effective cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing, Gigabyte has not confirmed any specific regional release dates for the X570S AERO G, nor how much we can expect it to cost when it does land with retailers. Given the high level of performance and functionality on offer here, however, we would suggest that this probably isn’t going to be cheap. However, if you do want to learn more, you can check out the (honestly pretty terrible) official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!