Gigabyte Z590 AORUS PRO AX Motherboard Review
Ben Enos / 2 weeks ago
For our 3rd Gigabyte AORUS Z590 motherboard review, we have their PRO AX variant. This motherboard is going to be chock-full of features and will come at a more reasonable price compared to some. Now, we already know the AORUS line of products brings both performance and quality to the table and from what we have seen with their Z590 boards so far, they are staying true to this. Offering the best of both worlds is always important so it will be interesting to see if Gigabyte can keep this going with their Z590 AORUS PRO AX.
Gigabyte Z590 AORUS PRO AX
As we mentioned, this board is going to have a massive amount of features, most of which should be quite useful for your everyday user. Just having a quick look at the features run down and we have 128GB RAM support, four M.2 slots, three PCIe x16 slots, plenty of RGB headers and much more. For the around $300/£300 price tag, the PRO AX should have a bit of something for everyone.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Shielded Memory Routing to Avoid Interference
- Advanced Thermal Solution with Fins-Array II Heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe II and Thermal Guard II
- Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC4080 and WIMA for Rear 120dB SNR
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II for extreme RAID Performance
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- * Actual support may vary by CPU.
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official Manufacturer Motherboard product page here.
Check it out on
Inside the box Gigabyte have also included the WiFi Antenna, User manual, a couple SATA cables and a few other cables to make sure we can make the most of what the AORUS PRO AX has to offer.