GTA V Now Has Grappling Hook from Just Cause 2
Pratyush Shrivastava / 3 years ago
Have you enjoyed playing Just Cause 2 due to the presence of the almighty “Grappling Hook”, Brace yourself! A Grand Theft Auto V modification named “GTA V – Just Cause 2 Grappling hook mod” is made by JulioNIB, a modder and he has managed to pull off the trick and brings some features based on that amazing game. The mod enables you to do the following things –
- Attach hook to buildings, pedestrians, and vehicles
- Attach multiple entities (shoot and hold aim)
- Fly to the hook attach position on building or vehicles (shoot and release aim)
- Pull pedestrians with hook (shoot and release aim)
- Use parachute while in mid-air (while flying to hook position)
To get the mod up and running, follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of (Above V0.8) ScriptHookVDotNet v0.9 from here.
- Download ScriptHookV.dll and Asi loader (Bundled) from here.
- Copy those files to the game’s main folder, i.e. where GTA5.exe is located.
Controls are simple and can be changed easily. They are as follows-
- Ctrl + N – Show mods menu
- Left Mouse Button – When hook mode On a hook will be launched when you shoot
- Space – While moving to a target in mid-air press space to parachute
- F – Release player hook from helicopter
- Z – Release hooks from player vehicle
- H – Toggle hook mode on/off
As previously mentioned (Rockstar Bans GTA Online Mods), be careful with what modification you use as Rockstar may ban you if any of the mod / custom script runs while you are in the multiplayer mode.