GTA V Redux 1.3 Mod Is Now Available
Cernescu Andrei / 10 months ago
GTA 5 Redux has received some improvements.
The latest version of Josh Romito’s GTA 5 Redux has just received a new version. The now-famous mod is fully compatible with the latest version of the game. Furthermore, it adds a GTA 5 Redux intro video and a GTA 5 Redux menu logo. Gameplay-related changes include improved NPC physics, reworked animations, and the removal of ENB. Apparently, GTA5Redux version 1.3 doesn’t include ENB anymore because of various instability issues. The graphics improvements of ENB weren’t that great anyway, which is why removing it makes sense. Furthermore, the weapons system has received some attention, to say nothing of the reworked smoke, fire, and particle effects.
Where can I download this mod from?
You can go ahead and download GTA5Redux 1.3 right here. The great news is that the modder is working on version 1.4, so stay tuned for even more impressive changes! There are countless mods for the PC version of GTA V out there. It’s true that some of them are more impressive than others, but it all depends on how you prefer to play the game. Some mods alter the main characters’ appearance, while others improve overall graphics. Usually, gamers choose to install many of them at once, but that’s not always the best idea.
Below you will find a complete list of GTA5Redux features.
- 100% re-written weather files from scratch, without a detail over-looked. All weathers have been carefully crafted to provide stunning sunrise/sunset, as well as mid day and night time. All weathers are made to blend naturally, and create an image that will leave you breathless.
- Simulated global illumination.
- Perfect shadow cascades, with extended distance and intensity.
- Brand new timecycle modifiers providing stunning tonemapping for both 3rd and 1st person views.
- Lowered and re-configured fog for natural, yet revealing landscapes with a perfect atmospheric touch.
- Lowered lens artifacts, removed chromatic aberration, noise, and environmental blur for a clean view.
- Added brand new motion blur, DOF effects, and additional bokeh, for that picture perfect look.
- Newly added volumetric lighting for all times of day.
- Brand new weather particle effects, including totally original atmospheric mist/fog, pollen particles, dust, and wind debris.
- Individually crafted direct light for each and every body of water in the game. Providing the best looking water to date!
- More location based timecycle edits to give that custom touch to specific area’s in the city and country side.
- Limited city light pollution for night time.
- 100% custom cloud hats, cycles, and colors.
- Brand new, real life, company textures for billboards, commercial vehicles, trailers, bus stops, and taxi ads.
- Roads! – (mostly) All road textures are being replaced, with 100% custom normal and specular map textures. Including road damages, cross walks, sidewalks, curbs, barriers, and more.
- Brand new damage overlay texture.
- New textures for all ground debris, including pop bottles/cans, newspapers, letter scraps etc.
- Muzzle flash, tracers, debris and other destructive/weapon related textures.
- Brand new vehicle dirt textures.
- Altered all headlight textures, removing the old and ugly yellow light with more natural colors.
- Custom ground and rock for large parts of the countryside.
- 4k textures: Plants, tree’s, bushes, grass, fire, explosions, particle effects, water, clouds, sky dome, and more!
- Greatly increased particle count for all related effects.
- All environmental particle effects are now active.
- Ground debris blows with natural force.
- Leaves fall from tree’s, bushes, shrubs, and palms with much more consistency.
- Paper and garbage blow from trash trucks at a higher rate and density.
- Water splash effects manipulated for more realistic reactions.
- All tire and wheel effects have been altered and increased. (water, mud, dirst, dust, grass, burnout, blood, etc)
- Fully altered blood effects. Larger entry and exit wound blood spurts.
- Altered blood animations for improved speed, and spread.
- Adjusted the color of all blood particles for a more natural appeal.
Considering that Grand Theft Auto V came out for the PC in 2015, it’s still holding up pretty well. Are you still enjoying this game in 2018, or have you moved on to something new?
By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest news, reviews, and competitions. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest technology, share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you’ll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!