HyperDrive 4K Dual HDMI USB C Hub
James Cusworth / 6 months ago
- [Extend Two 4K Displays]Give your M1 MacBook, PC or Chromebook the ability to connect to 2 extended monitors with crystal clear 4K HDMI video.*Requirements*: DP Alt Mode requires the “USB-C” port on your computer to support this feature – DP Alt Mode.SMI’s InstantView requires the USB-C port on the host computer to support USB data transfer.
- [Enjoy 10 Essential Ports]Seamlessly transform your laptop into a powerhouse workspace with 4K 60Hz and 4K 30Hz HDMI video ports, a USB-C 100W Power Delivery port, MicroSD/SD slots, two USB-A 5Gbps ports, a 3.5mm audio combo jack for headphones, and more.
- [Quickly Transfer Photo/Video Files]For any data, photo files, or video files you need to transfer, our UHS-I to MicroSD/SD slots give you the ability to upload or send them at a blazing-fast 104MB/s.
- [Quickly Charge Devices]Enjoy powering up your M1 MacBook in a flash with up to 85W of pass-through charging with our USB-C 100W PD charging port.
- [Easy Driverless Setup]In just a few seconds, connect the hub to your device via USB and you’ll immediately see the HyperDisplay App icon on your desktop. Just double-click it, and you’re ready to go.
eTeknix uses affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.