ICY DOCK Introduces ToughArmor MB411SKO-B Mobile Rack
Bohs Hansen / 6 months ago
ICY DOCK MB411SKO-B
ICY DOCK’s MB411SKO-B is a 2.5” SATA/SAS hard drive mobile rack designed to fit in either a 12.7mm ODD slot and an FDD slot. The MB411SKO-B uses rugged full metal construction to ensure maximum device lifespan and is capable of withstanding the harshest environments.
The EZ Slide Micro tray provides hot-swap ability for hassle-free drive maintenance. Utilising its ultra low profile design, the MB411SKO-B is a perfect storage device for systems that have limited space but also requires data storage. The tiny drive tray includes activity LEDs for power and activity.
The drive tray is compatible with 2.5-inch drives with a size of 7mm or 9.5mm. At the same time, the entire solution stays almost as thin as the drive. The enclosure only requires an additional 3.2mm, despite the sturdy construction.
At the same time, the MB411SKO-B has an adjustable size, and it is designed to fit both slim ODD and FDD bays. To use with slim FDD bay, simply unscrew three screws from the ODD bracket and then remove the ODD bracket from the device.
The ToughArmor family has been around for quite a while, and there is a very good reason for that. The devices in this product family are as sturdy as they are useful. The full metal construction even allows them to get the flammability rating. Each drive tray features a metal lock for drive-safety and an eagle-hook locking design.
The drive trays in the MB411SKO-B are the same used in other ToughArmor products. As such, they are compatible and interchangeable, and you can purchase additional trays when needed.
- Ideal 2.5” mobile rack for system that has tight space constraints such as embedded systems, mobile computers, rack mount computers, rack mount systems, industrial automation control system, military computers and OEM / ODM systems
- Ultra small form factor design for maximum space saving
- Fits 1 x 7mm to 9.5mm height 2.5” SAS/SATA HDD/SSD in a 12.7mm slim ODD slot or any FDD slot
- Supports 2.5” SAS (single channel)/SATA HDD/SSD up to 6Gbps transfer rate
- Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure.
- Removable EZ Slide Micro drive tray for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty full metal construction design – perfect for enterprise applications
- Multi-Flow Technology provides excellent passive cooling
- Anti-Vibration Technology creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
- Active Power Technology (APT) powers up individual LED if only there is drive installed in the drive bay
- EMI Grounding protects hard drives from electrical damage
- Locking latch designed for SATA 7 pin data port
- Comparable with Chenbro SK51101 / SK51101T2 Slim FDD to 1 x 2.5″ Hot-swap SATA HDD Bay storage kit