The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Arrives in September
Cernescu Andrei / 2 years ago
I really enjoyed playing The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. I loved the game’s sinister atmosphere, Katarina’s witty replies and the storyline, and it looks like I’m going to start the adventure all over again soon in September, because that’s when Neocore Games will release the Final Cut Edition of this awesome game. This special edition will be available free of charge to those who already own the three installments in the series, and it won’t matter if the player finished the main campaign or not, as he will be able to start the game using a fresh character or a level 80 one. He will also be able to play one of 20 scenario maps that assemble monsters, terrain, objectives and conditions randomly. Daily quests, improved multiplayer modes and a Glory system that allows leveling up to 100 are also a part of the deal.
The game will be available on Steam as a standalone title, and it will include the following features:
- combine campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- provide over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- let the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- have a reworked and extended skill tree system
- contain all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
- have a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
The Final Cut Edition is great for those who managed to beat the game already, but it’s even better for those who never got around to playing Van Helsing at all.
Thank you Dsogaming for providing us with this information.