Infinite Warfare Minimum Specs Revealed – You’ll Want At Least a GTX 660/HD 7850
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
Are you ready to kick back and enjoy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare? With the game hitting the PC on November 4th, you’ll want to make sure that your PC is up to the task, and while I doubt many PC gamers out there will have too much trouble running it, the minimum requirements aren’t exactly bottom of the barrel PC hardware either.
At the bare minimum, you’ll want an Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz, although it’s interesting that no AMD equivalent was detailed… By our count, X4 965 or AMD A8-5600K should be comparable for the most part. Graphics cards will need, at a bare minimum, the GTX 660 2GB, or the 7850 2GB. You’ll also want 8GB of RAM, Windows 7 64-bit of later, and at least 70GB of HDD space.
So, do you think you’ll be able to get this game running? What’s frustrating is that we don’t know the performance target of these specs, is this 1080p @ 60?
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Storage: 70 GB available space (Disk space requirement may change over time)