InnoGear Microphone Stand Mic Arm Micro Boom Arm
James Cusworth / 2 months ago
- Foldable Arm Band: The adjustable microphone arm can be folded up and easy for you to carry around. This feature enables you to adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice. Before adjusting the angle of the microphone arm stand make sure to loosen the knob first. Avoid rotating it by force as it can damage the screw threads.
- Upgraded Desk Mount: In comparison to the old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with an anti-scratch pad and a wider mouth up to 2″ to fit most desktops.
- The 5/8″-27 male to 3/8″-16 female screw adapter which is included in the package fits for blue snowball and HyperX QuadCast. The Diameter of the Microphone Clip is 1.10″. Suitable for any stores, families, stage, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- Heavy Duty Steel Structure: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for heavy-duty carry. Max load: Approx.53oz/1.5kg.
- Note: The mounting hole on the Yeti Mic is sometimes just a tiny portion bigger than the 5/8″ industry standard. You are suggested to use Thread Tape (included) to wrap around the mounting screw on your shock mount. This will effectively increase the thickness of the mounting screw, while still maintaining the actual screw thread and will enable you to connect to your Yeti.
Was £16.99 Now £12.99
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.