Intel H370, B360 and H310 Chipset Motherboards Get Listed
Ron Perillo / 4 months ago
Mainstream H370, B360 and H310 Chipset for Coffee Lake CPUs
There are no official announcements yet for the mainstream Intel Chipset release. However, some stores in Asia have now begun listing new boards sporting this chipset. When Coffee Lake initially came out, only high-end Z370 chipset motherboards were available. Intel announced that there would eventually be mainstream boards coming but did not announce when. Now that they are listed, it appears that the answer is most likely soon.
What Mainstream Motherboards Can Users Expect?
Retail stores Anphat PC from Vietnam and Synnex from Thailand have these upcoming boards now listed on their index. Although there are no images yet, the model names and some feature details are available. So far, it lists motherboards from ASRock and Gigabyte. Most of these are actually micro-ATX and mini-ITX offerings. Although there are no prices so far, there appear to be a lot more options for budget builders to readily compete against AMD’s AM4 motherboards.
- B360M-PRO4 – 4xDDR4, 2xPCIe x16, 3xM.2 (2SSD, 1WiFi Key E), HDMI, DVI, D-SUB, 6xSATA 3, microATX, LGA1151
- H370-PERFORMANCE – 4xDDR4 64GB 2133MHz, 6SATA3, 2xUltra M.2, D-Sub, DVI, HDMI, 2-Way CrossFireX, 2xPCIex16, LGA1151, ATX
- H310-HDV/M.2 – 2xDDR4, 5 Power Phase DuraCap, USB3.1 Gen 1 (2 rear, 2 front), USB 2.0 (4 rear, 4 front), D-Sub, DVI, HDMI, Intel i219V LAN, M.2
- H310-HDV – 2xDDR4, 5 Power Phase DuraCap, USB3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0 (4 rear, 2 front), D-Sub, DVI, HDMI, Realtek LAN
- H370M-ITX/AC – 2DDR4, Dual Port, 2xHDMI, Dual Intel LAN, 802.11ac WiFi+BT 4.0, miniITX
- B360M-HDV – 2xDDR4, 1xPCIe x16, 1xM.2 SSD, 6xSATA 3, 2xUSB 3.1, D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, Intel Lan, microATX, LGA1151
- H370-PRO4 – ATX, 4xDDR4, 2xPCIe16, Quad Cross FireX, D-Sub, DVI, HDMI, 2xUltraM.2, 3xM.2 (2SSD, 1WiFi key E), Intel LAN, LGA1151
- B360M-ITX/AC – 2xDDR4, 1xPCIe x16, 4xSATA 3, Display port, DVI, HDMI, Intel LAN, 802.11ac WiFi+BT 4.0, miniITX, LGA1151
- B360-Gaming K4 – 10 power phase, 12K Gold Caps, ATX, 4 DDR4, 2 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub, USB Type C, Thunderbolt 3, 7.1 ELNA Audio, Intel LAN
- GA-B360 AORUS Gaming 3 – Socket 1151V2 8th Gen Intel, 1 x HDI, 1 x DISPLAY, 3 x M.2, ATX
- GA-H370 AORUS Gaming 3 – Socket 1151V2 8th Gen Intel, 1 x HDI, 1 x DISPLAY, 3 x M.2, ATX
- GA-H370M-D3H – Socket 1151V2 8th Gen Intel,M-ATX
- GA-H370N-WiFi – Socket 1151V2 8th Gen Intel, 2 x HDI, 1 x DISPLAY, 2 x M.2, Mini-ITX
- GA-B360M-HD3 – Socket 1151V2 8th Gen Intel, 1 x HDI, 1 x DVI-D, 2 x M.2, M-ATX
By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest news, reviews, and competitions. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest technology, share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you’ll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!