Jetway MA3-79GDG Combo Motherboard Video Review



/ 8 years ago

As DDR3 pokes its ugly expensive head into the AMD world, Jetway decided to make the transition from AM2 to AM3 as pleasant as possible.

The MA3-79GDG Combo Motherboard gives you the ability to use the cheaper DDR2 variant or more expensive DDR3 with the latest AM2+ and AM3 processors. This includes the new Phenom II X4 chips, which we will be testing this board with today.

 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuKLIcryMvc[/youtube]



Comments

7 Responses to “Jetway MA3-79GDG Combo Motherboard Video Review”
  1. Anledai says:

    Excellent close ups and HD quality mate, i rated it on Youtube and posted a comment too :)Nice little board, could make for a nifty little gaming PC too with 2 ATis in Crossfire.The only thing i didn't see was you explaining the back panel connectors like DVI, HDMI, SPDIF , amounf of USBs etc

  2. aruffell says:

    Anledai;6454 wrote: Excellent close ups and HD quality mate, i rated it on Youtube and posted a comment too :)Nice little board, could make for a nifty little gaming PC too with 2 ATis in Crossfire.The only thing i didn't see was you explaining the back panel connectors like DVI, HDMI, SPDIF , amounf of USBs etc

    For some reason, Adobe Premiere decided to not put that bit in the timeline, either that or i forgot to put it into the timeline after i imported it lolAndy

  3. Anledai says:

    Aruffell;6457 wrote: For some reason, Adobe Premiere decided to not put that bit in the timeline, either that or i forgot to put it into the timeline after i imported it lol Andy

    Ahhhh, i knew there was some rational explanation.Going to re-edit and re-upload?

  4. aruffell says:

    Anledai;6460 wrote: Ahhhh, i knew there was some rational explanation.Going to re-edit and re-upload?

    Would take wayyyyy to long to do, i'm sure it's not missed that much lol.Andy

  5. Anledai says:

    Its quite an important aspect of a motherboard though mate, seeing as thats where you plug all external devices into 😛

  6. aruffell says:

    But re-doing it would mean about 3 hours worth of render time :PAndy

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. Homepage says:

    … [Trackback]

    […] Informations on that Topic: eteknix.com/jetway-ma3-79gdg-combo-motherboard-video-review/ […]



Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!