KFA2 Launch Epic Fail Competition
Rikki Wright / 2 years ago
Following on from KFA2’s previous competition “Best in-game moments”, they are now looking to see submissions of EPIC FAIL gaming moments. These can be either in or out of game, so any major fails that you have experienced (and recorded) in the past few years, or any footage that is worth being a part of your failed video mashup or re-enactment.
Submissions can include music, voice over, visual effects, animation, twitch footage or anything else you can think to include, the list is endless, but no game trailer footage can be submitted.
The prizes are pretty awesome:
1st – GOPRO HD Hero4 Black, GTX 970 HOF and a limited edition T-Shit
2nd – GTX 970 EXOC Black and a limited edition T-Shirt
3rd – GTX 960 EXOC and a limited edition T-Shirt
If you plan on entering, here are the competition rules:
- “Max 60-80 second film – Anything goes bar any criminal activity, violence, pornography, bad language etc. Please use bleepers or pixelated masks to cover any of the above.
- Keep it clean and creative.
- One entry per person
- Global competition
- Film to be hosted on YouTube and Titled “What’s Your Game? – EPIC GAME FAILS”
- To submit your entry, please email your YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org – making sure to include your contact details (full name & email address).
- Competition submission dates. May 11th – 5th June , 2015
- Submissions will be reviewed by the judging panel with in the second week of June, 2015 and a list of winners published on June 12th, 2015.”
So what are you waiting for, go make some stupid stuff happen with some friends, friends fails are always funnier.
For more information, follow the KFA2 competition link.