KINGMAX Launches Faster ZEUS DDR4 Memory Modules
Bohs Hansen / 3 years ago
KINGMAX launched their ZEUS DDR4 memory modules about a year ago and now the company is back with faster versions of them. The ZEUS DDR4 memory modules are aimed at the gaming market and the new modules come with speeds up to 3600MHz.
There are two new memory module types that come in the ZEUS series, DIMMs and SO-DIMMs, with the difference that the SO-DIMM modules will run a little slower while they also consume less power. Less power consumption is vital for portable systems as it increases the battery time, and as such, it’s the perfect way to go.
The DDR4 DIMM modules will now be available with speeds all the way up to 3600MHz. The module size goes up to 16GB and they each require 1.35V. In return, you get fast memory with a CL value of 17 that has been specially designed for players in need of high performance. The new ZEUS SO-DIMM modules for notebooks will only feature a 3000MHz speed. In return, they only consume 1.2V and run at a CL value of 16 while still offering up to 16GB capacity.
Multiple colour choices and a good looking heat sink should make sure that the modules fit well into gaming setups with both the heatsink design and colour.
- Tally with JEDEC DDR4 standard
- Compatible with Intel Z270 chipsets
- Support Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile)
- Designed for gaming and overclocking enthusiasts to deliver the best performance with higher data rate
- The advantages of using aluminium alloy for heatsink to dissipate heats faster
- Energy-Saving: Optimising energy efficiency standard for lower voltage
- 100% product compatibility and stability
KINGMAX didn’t reveal any pricing or availability at this time, but it sounds like they will be available shortly.