Kingmax launches the ED-07 USB 3.0 flash drive
Ryan Martin / 11 years ago
KINGMAX recently launched Elite Series USB 3.0 Flash Drive: ED-07. Featuring read speed up to 170MB/s and capacities up to 128GB. With the arrival of native Intel USB 3.0 is expected that USB 3.0 peripherals will become more and more popular, making2012 a promising year for USB 3.0 flash drives. By adopting high speed Toggle or ONFI MLC Flash, the ED-07 has superior transfer speeds: read speeds up to 170MB/s and write speeds of up to 40MB/s, which is about 4 to 8 times faster than most mainstream USB 2.0 flash drives.
The ED-07 USB3.0 Flash drive is light and portable, with a choice of two colors: silver-grey and water blue. It includes capacities of 16GB/32GB/ 64GB and 128GB, providing a variety of choice for consumers. The housing of ED-07 is made of aluminum alloy case with anodized coating, giving ED-07 shining surface and properties of corrosion resistant. ED-07 also has cap design with tail-attached function to avoid the loss; attaching a string to the niche at ED-07’s tail makes it an easy-to-carry accessory.
The new KINGMAX ED-07 flash drive meets RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment), CE and FCC. It supports Windows 7 and most major Operating systems, so product and system compatibility is never a worry. Moreover, all KINGMAX products have been 100% tested under strict quality control to meet all requirements before shipping. The KINGMAX 5 year warranty service ensures piece of mind.
- Cap design with tail-attached function to avoid the loss
- High quality aluminum alloy case with anodized coating: shining surface and corrosion resistant
- Compliant with CE, FCC, BSMI and RoHs
- 5 year warranty
- 128GB/64GB/32GB – Read Speed: 170MB/s(max.); Write Speed: 40MB/s (max.)
- 16GB –Read Speed: 135MB/s (max.); Write Speed: 25MB/s (max.)
- Interface：USB 3.0
- Size：37 x 12.4×4.26mm(length x width x height)
- Color：Slivery Grey / Water Blue