Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G2 32GB USB Flash Drive Review
Andy Ruffell / 8 years ago
Data is becoming a aspect of people’s lives more and more as of late with users needing more space than ever before and with flash drives dropping down in price as more manufacturers are developing them and speeds increasing, there is an abundance of choice out there.
USB 3.0 is the latest technology that can harness the super fast read and write speeds on offer and the huge selection of drives on the market can give a difficult task for such a simple solution.
Kingston as we know are a strong contender in terms of memory manufacturing as well as some of best SSD’s on the market. Today sees them developing a flash drive that utilises the same type of technology to produce a flash drive that offers unparalleled speeds whilst giving sufficient storage size for the biggest tasks thrown at it.
- Capacities* 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Requirements system with USB 3.0 port
- Fast** data transfer rates for USB 3.0 to 100MB/sec. read and 70MB/sec. write; USB 2.0 = 30MB/sec. read and 30MB/sec. write
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
- Simple just plug into a USB port
- Practical durable casing with a solid lanyard loop
- Dimensions 2.90″ x 0.87″ x 0.63″ (73.70mm x 22.20mm x 16.10mm)
- Operating Temperature 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
- Guaranteed five-year warranty