Kingston Released new 128GB and 256GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 SD Cards
Bohs Hansen / 8 years ago
Kingston Digital just upgraded their range of high-speed SD cards with two new and larger capacities. The Kingston SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash Card is now available in 128GB and 256GB on top of the previous available 16GB, 32GB, and 64Gb models.
If you’re into 4K photography, 3D video, or high fps video and photo recording, then this card might be just the right one for you. That goes equally if you just want a speedy memory card. The Kingston SDHC/SDXC card can read with up to 90MB/s and write with up to 80MB/s thanks to the UHS-I speed class 3 (U3).
Kingston SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash Card Features & Specifications:
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC & SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB, 32GB); exFAT (SDXC 64GB, 128GB, 256GB)
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperatures: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Performance2: up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
Kingston is backing these memory cards with a lifetime warranty and free technical support and they won’t even cost as much as you think. The 256GB model can currently be pre-ordered starting from 105 Euro for the 256GB model.