Kingston releases USB 3.0 MobileLite G3 Card Reader
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
Kingston today announced it has released the third generation (G3) of its popular MobileLite portable card reader. MobileLite G3 is a compact, multi-functional USB 3.0 card reader that lets users easily transfer digital data, photos, games, music and more stored on memory expansion cards between all kinds of digital devices. MobileLite G3 supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD. It allows users to carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB 3.0 or 2.0 host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more. MobileLite G3 meets the USB 3.0 specification and SDA 3.01 standard, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Ideal for personal or professional use, MobileLite G3 is an essential part of one’s mobile gear as it is ultra-portable, is simple plug and play and requires no external power source.Kingston MobileLite G3 has a U.S. MSRP of $17.00 and is backed by a two-year warranty and free technical support.
MobileLite G3 Features and Specifications
- Compliant: with the USB 3.0 specification, SDA 3.01 standard
- Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC and MSPD
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Portable: easily fits in your pocket
- Two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.45″ x 1.16″ x 0.646″ (62.15 mm x 29.40 mm x 16.40 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)