Kingston Unveils its FURY Beast RGB DDR5 Memory
Mike Sanders / 4 months ago
Kingston has announced the release of its new Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory modules. The Kingston FURY Beast family boasts the first DDR5 module used to break 10,000MT/s, this latest addition to the portfolio features enhanced RGB lighting effects with a new heat spreader design that provides bright and smooth illumination.
FURY Beast DDR5 RGB is the perfect solution to customise the style of next-generation DDR5 systems. Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified, and qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users build with confidence. With Kingston FURY CTRL2 software, users can choose from a library of preset patterns and effects. Alternatively, users can customise the smooth and vibrant RGB effects to make their system completely unique. All FURY Beast DDR5 RGB modules feature the patented FURY Infrared Sync Technology, which keeps the lighting effects in perfect lockstep.
Kingston FURY Beast RGB DDR5 Memory
FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory starts at 4800MT/s, which features Kingston’s unique Plug N Play technology that automatically overclocks without having to select a profile. On modules 5200MT/s and faster, Intel XMP 3.0 profiles are enabled to lock in the speed, timings, and voltage. Whether you’re a veteran gamer or beginner enthusiast, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB allows you to maximise your gaming.
- Enhanced lighting with new heat spreader design for brighter and smoother RGB illumination: Game in style by customising the smooth, stunning range of RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL2 or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology: Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
- Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified: Advanced pre-optimised timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s3,4: FURY Beast DDR5 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Singles – 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB
- Kits of 2 – 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Frequencies: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1.1 V, 1.25 V, 1.35 V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
Where Can I Learn More?
Although no prices have been confirmed at the time of writing, Kingston has confirmed that it’s FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory is available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules and kits of 2 up to 64 GB, with speeds up to 6000MT/s. – If you do, therefore, want to learn more about this and other FURY memory products, you can check out their official website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!