KWorld S28 Elite Gaming Earphones Review
Peter Donnell / 12 months ago
Finding a gaming headset that suited to your needs isn’t too difficult these days, there are literally hundreds to choose from in all shapes and sizes, price ranges, colours, and more to choose from. However, finding the best one can be tricky, with so much choice, how do you know which one is the right one for you? Today we’re taking a look at the KWorld S28 Elite, which are different from a lot of gaming headsets, as they’re designed for in-ear use, which makes them well suited to those who need something extremely compact and portable. Designed for use with mobile devices, they’re well suited to those who game on their portable consoles, tablets, mobile devices, etc.
- Designed for Mobile Gaming & Music Listening – Enhanced bass and 3.5 mm gold-plated connector, allow you to enjoy clear, deep (interchangeable) sound without distortion.
- Interchangeable Back Caps – 2 interchangeable back caps offer enhanced quality which enriches your listening experience.
- Ergonomic Design – Black high-density memory foam tips or three sizes of silicone earphones (S/M/L) will isolate external noise and increase comfort for prolonged listening.
- Intelligent Control – Start/end calls, play/pause and control your phone while you enjoy gaming or music by in-line control. (Compatible with all Android phones, Windows Phones, Blackberry, iOS)
- Aluminum Alloy Material & Dual-color TPE Flat Cable Design – Aluminum alloy material headphone and long 1.2m TPE flat cable with silicone cable tie.
Compact and reasonably priced, the S28 Elite certainly seem appealing, and with the promise of powerful drivers and a built-in microphone, they’re ideal for the gamer on-the-go, so let’s take a closer look at what they have to offer!
Packaging and Accessories
The Elite come very nicely packaged with a clear window, allowing you to see the headset design, and already we can see these are quite big ear buds, with large driver chambers on the back, and the promise of “BASS ULTRA BASS” so we’ll be sure to see if that’s true.
Around the back, a quick breakdown of features, such as the 9mm drivers, soft TPE cable, in-line controller and gold-plated jack.
In the box, you’ll find a set of extra driver plates, these can be swapped out with the pre-installed ones to change the EQ range of the headset. You’ll also find three sets of Silicone ear buds included to ensure you get the best possible fit.