Latest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patch Improves DX11 and DX12 Performance – Again
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is an incredible game and a graphical powerhouse that can really make even the fastest cards on the market work pretty darn hard. However, for Nvidia users especially, the DX12 mode was a big let down, offering worse performance with no visual gain vs DX11. Thankfully, NIXXES and EIDOS Montreal have been pushing out updates thick and fast, and their latest not only improves performance in both DX11 and DX12, but also adds a wider range of features and fixes too.
The patch will auto-download on Stream. Check out the full changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch Build 616.0 Changelog:
- New Breach content.
- Breach UI improvements.
- Addition of new Breach related achievements.
- Prevent drawing a gun when exiting PC or terminal.
- Fixed an issue where there was no prompt to exit the telescope that can be found in Prague.
- Fixed an issue for black artifacts when SSR, MSAA 2x and Stereoscopic 3D are enabled.
- Improved overall performance for DirectX 11 and 12.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where for some systems cinematics would be rendered as black.
- DirectX 12: Fixed an issue where you would see rain splatters on Jensen while in-doors.
- Various MSAA bug fixes