Legends of War details and screenshots released
Peter Donnell / 7 years ago
Assume the role of one of the best and most charismatic generals of World War II, George S. Patton commanding the Third U.S. Army into historical conflicts from Normandy to Berlin along a Campaign composed of 21 different mission with varying objectives in this superb strategic simulation coming soon from Enigma Software Productions / Slitherine.
- Sequential Story based around historical missions allowing the player to experience real events and to alter the course of history as General Patton
- Unique combination of strategy game mechanics: High-Level Strategic Management and Turn-based Tactics
- RPG elements allow the evolution of units and Patton as the campaign rolls forward
- Sensational graphics
- German and US forces
- 5 difficulty levels
- 4 Operations with 21 different missions including, Attack, Infiltration, Defence, Sabotage
- Over 30 different historical based unit types (Infantry, Armoured Vehicles and Aircraft) with authentic weaponry split between German and US forces
- Special Units, including Snipers, Commandos, fighters, bombers,…
- Video Cinematics
While the game is still in development I did get a chance to see it in action on the PS3, video of gameplay and its well polished trailer coming soon, set for a multi-format release later this year this game is shaping up to be an absolute belter for strategic war game fans, check out the screen shots below.