LEGO Lord of the Rings Is Free On The Humble Store
Mike Sanders / 1 year ago
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Christmas is the spirit of giving and there are few websites better for that charitable nature than the Humble Bundle. Regularly offering game packages with pretty hefty discounts, the online gaming store also donates proceeds from the games to various charities. In brief, it’s a way of buying games and doing your little bit for charity.
They do, however, occasionally like to reward their community and this is certainly one such occasion.
For a limited time, the Humble Store is offering LEGO Lord of the Rings for free!
The games features as per the official description include;
- Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
- Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple story-lines.
- Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the mini-fig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
- Discover and unlock over more than 80 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
- Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out game play option.
Where Can I Get My Copy?
To claim your copy, you first need to visit the official Humble Bundle website – You can do so via the link here!
From there, all you need to do is either log-in or create an account, with this you can claim your free copy of the game which will be sent to you via e-mail which you can then activate on Steam. Yes, I know that sounds like a lot, but trust me, it’s easy!
What do you think? Off to claim your free game? – Let us know in the comments!