Lian Li Announces PC-Q05 Mini-ITX Case
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
Lian-Li today announces the PC-Q05. Designed for low profile mini-ITX based systems the ultra compact PC-Q05 is ideal for a HTPC, entertainment center or media server. Given the fact that most data and information is downloaded and stored without the need of DVDs and CDs, the PC-Q05 gets rid of the 5.25” optical drive in favor of keeping a slim, space-saving build.
The drive bay can hold up to two 2.5” SSDs or HDDs. Keeping vibrations to a minimum, the hard drives are held stable with rubber knobs that are easily attached to the drives, and are especially designed to fit firmly in the PC-Q05’s drive bay slots. The PC-Q05, as to be expected from Lian Li, is completely constructed from aluminum making it extremely lightweight. Weighing 1.8lbs (0.8kg), Lian Li’s PC-Q05 is only 4cm tall proving once again that Lian Li has the capabilities and dedication to meet the current trends on the market of space-saving chassis for modern mobile PC builders.
Product Features of Lian Li PC-Q05
– Ultra small dimensions: (W) 284 mm x (H) 47 mm x (D) 307 mm
– Designed for Intel DH-61AG Thin Mini-ITX Motherboard and Intel HTS 1155LP CPU Cooler
– Fan-less chassis design
– Supports two 2.5″ HDDs or SSDs
– Weighs only 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
– Two colors: black and silver
– Available in selected countries and various vendors in April
– MSRP: $89.99/€89.99 (Excl. VAT)
You can find product information and more detailed specifications here.