Lian Li Reveal PC-10N Mid Tower Chassis
Ryan Martin / 9 years ago
Lian Li have just announced a brand new addition to their line up of aluminium mid towers. The PC-10N is a sleek looking mid tower from Lian Li designed to support a 240mm radiator on a specially implemented hinged bracket. The case uses a conventional motherboard placement but uses a unique mounting bracket to allow for guaranteed 240mm radiator compatibility at the top.
Lian Li have added what they call a railing mount motherboard tray which provides more airflow and more options for cable management. Additionally they have implemented a tool-less design for the hard drive bays and allowed the top hard drive cage to be removed “tool-lessly” too.
Cooling is provided by two 120mm fans at the front and one 120mm fan at the back. VGA cards up to 11.81 inches are supported, or 16.9 inches with the top hard drive cage removed. The front panel features two USB 3.0 and the usual audio points and power/reset buttons.
- Supports ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Side mounted 240 mm radiator support
- Railing mount motherboard tray
- Holds up to six 3.5″ HDDs and two 2.5″ HDDs
- Front I/O panel: Two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections
- Tool-less side panels
- Two color options: Silver and Black
- Two color options: Silver (PC-10NA) and Black (PC-10NB)
- MSRP: €114,90
- Availability: after August 15th
Images courtesy of Lian Li