Linksys Announced Two New Wi-Fi Range Extenders
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
Linksys announced two new additions to its line-up of Linksys Wi-Fi Range Extenders, the Linksys AC1200 BOOST EX (RE6400) and Linksys AC750 BOOST (RE6300). Both new range extenders help boost the Wi-Fi signal bars in areas of your home where they are so weak that mobile devices have trouble connecting to the Internet and at the same time it improves the coverage everywhere else.
Wi-Fi signals are easily affected by a lot of things, both the physical objects they have to pass as well as interference from other electrical devices, so Wi-Fi range extenders can be a great thing in many homes and make your online experience a lot more pleasant. Both range extenders come equipped with Cross-Band technology and can provide a coverage of up to 7,500 square feet (RE6400) or up to 6,500 square feet (RE6300). You can also a wired device like a gaming console, Blu-Ray player, smart TV, or streaming player to your Wi-Fi network via the Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Dual-Band Wireless-AC technology featuring wireless AC1200 and AC750 versions
- Works with any router or gateway including routers supplied by service provider
- Push Button Connect feature simply syncs range extender to a home router
- Easy setup from mobile devices with exclusive Spot Finder Technology for optimal placement
- Cross-Band Technology maximises the simultaneous use of both bands for a faster and stronger signal
- Beamforming Technology concentrates the signal and focuses it directly to connected devices for optimal performance
- Gigabit Ethernet Port to connect additional devices for a hard wired connection
- Two external antennas for enhanced performance and throughput
The two new range extenders compliment Linksys already existing lineup very well and place themselves in the middle. They are also cost effective devices as they’ll only set you back £49.99 and £59.99 respectively and will be available for purchase in late November.